OMG's Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
All of our manufacturing and warehouse facilities are open and fully operational. We continue to monitor the potential impact of COVID-19 on our business and work diligently to support our customers. We remain in close contact with our customers and supply partners. Should you have any specific questions, please feel free to call us at 800.633.3800.
We are focused 24/7 on the health and welfare of our employees and their families. Using guidelines and best practices from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other reliable sources, below are some of the many steps we continue to take to protect our employees:
- Increasing cleaning and disinfecting throughout our buildings.
- Permitting ‘work-from-home’ for employees who can do primary functions remotely.
- Restricting access to our facilities to essential suppliers only.
- Limiting ‘travel’ within facilities to minimize personal contact and maximize social distancing.
- Requiring best practices in hand washing and sanitizing of personal work areas.
- Eliminating in-person meetings/gatherings of more than 10 people.
- Limited the travel of our sales teams to primarily working remote or conducting travel that is driving distance from their homes in areas without travel restrictions.
- Updating employees multiple times per week by video/text alert.
- Maintaining COVID-19 internal web page with links to important benefit information and CDC best practices.
We hope this message finds you and your families healthy and safe. For those who are suffering the loss of a loved one, or supporting a loved one battling the virus, our thoughts are with you. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.